- 6 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 splash milk warmed
1. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and warm milk into a dough, adding more milk if needed.
2. Place the camp oven on the fire and make it hot before you put the bread mixture in. Put the lid on the camp oven and cover with hot coals. Bake damper for approximately ½ hour.
3. Serve with butter and golden syrup.
* You can also put your favourite savoury things into the dough like tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms and cover with grated cheese.