About to visit Patonga Camping Ground? We’ll tell you everything you need to know to make your camping holiday a special one to remember. Located in the tranquil bayside village of Patonga, NSW, This is about 25km south of Gosford. This surely is a perfect spot for a family holiday away.
The park features 45 unpowered sites and 36 powered sites which are all grassed. These are located at Bay Street, Patonga NSW, Postcode 2256.
Some features include:
- Accessible amenities
- Electric barbecues
- Tennis courts available for hire
- Ferry service to Palm Beach (500 metres)
- Boat ramp
- Beach and creek adjacent
- Bushwalking in Brisbane Water National Park
- Tent and caravan sites
- Laundry and dryers
- Children’s play area
- Local tavern and cafe nearby
- No on-site vans or cabins
- Dump point waste station
- Campfires permitted in winter months, some rules apply
Have you been to Patonga Camp Ground? tell us how it went and share some pictures below.