Why Owning A Jeep Is Awesome! – Besides having a truck, a jeep can win any person over.
Driving a jeep is hands down the greatest car to drive. There are so many different types and colors, and they fit all personalities. It’s also the car you miss when it’s gone if you ever make the mistake of getting rid of it.
Although the new and improved jeeps are nice, I’m a sucker for the old ones. Something about them just gives a little more edge. Plus if you’ve ever noticed, jeep upside down kind of looks like the word beer. Coincidence? I think not.
Here are 13 things only people who drive a jeep will understand…
1. It’s a gas guzzler.
All in good fun though right?
2. The jeep wave.
If you drive a jeep and don’t do the jeep wave then you’re an ass.
The Jeep Wave: An honor bestowed upon those drivers with the superior intelligence, taste, class, and discomfort tolerance to own the ultimate vehicle – theJeep. Generally consists of vigorous side-to-side motion of one or both hands, but may be modified to suit circumstances and locally accepted etiquette
3. You can drive through anything.
Thank you, Lord for great 4 wheel drive.
4. Talking is impossible with a soft top on because of all the noise.
5. It’s great for exploring around in.
Where reason number 1 comes into play.
6. There’s a different meaning behind “taking your top off.”
7. And it being the best thing in the world.
Nothing like the just having the fresh air.
8. It’s perfect for summertime.
9. There are times you’ve got caught in the rain driving home with the top down.
Maybe more than once…
10. Everyone wants to drive with you.
11. The music can never be turned up too loud.
12. You’ve got the hat and sunglasses look down.
13. You get excited seeing other jeeps anticipating “the wave”.