Byron Bay Bluesfest 2018 Camping Guide
Official Bluesfest web page: bluesfest.com.au
5 day camping tickets, including Tipis, Tent Motels & GLAMPING for Bluesfest 2018 are now available!
Camping right in the heart of the Bluesfest home at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm is the way to go!
All campgrounds are located on the grass fields adjacent to the Festival grounds, where the musical adventure takes place. The campground offers a campers cafe (serving hot breakfasts, coffee, milk, ice and other limited items), laundry, toilets and showers.
As a 5 Day Ticket holder you can arrive on the Wednesday (day before Festival – 28th of March) from 10.30am and get settled in for your Easter Bluesfest long weekend. You can stay until Tuesday 3rd of April – 10am.
Please also take a moment to read the Terms & Conditions of our camping below – we know they can be a little tedious to read, but there is a lot of info in there. Thank you!
Festival and Camping Combined
This ticket gives you the 5 Day Festival Experience including Season Camping in the one ticket price. For all Ticket prices click here
Adult & Youth Camping Ticket
The season 5 day camping will allow you to camp for 6 nights / 7 days from 10.30am Wed 28th of March until 10am Tuesday 3rd of April. As a Youth (15 yrs to 17 yrs inclusive) you are required to purchase a Youth Festival Ticket and if you wish to camp you purchase the Camping Adult & Youth Ticket. For all Ticket prices click here
Child Camping Ticket
Children under the age of 6 are free. Children between the age of 6 and 14 have to be in the supervision of a Responsible Adult. Children under 15 will not gain entry by themselves and will be asked to leave if found by themselves. An Adult can take up to 4 children to the Festival. You will not be able to purchase a child ticket without an accompanying adult ticket. For all Ticket prices click here
Flash Camp is coming back to Bluesfest in 2018.
Camp in style at Bluesfest next Easter at the exclusive camp situated within the Festival grounds! Flash Camp is perfect for the Festival goer who wants to be amongst it all but have a comfortable base to retreat to at the end of a big day.
Please note: You will need a 5 Day Festival & Camping ticket to glamp!
For more detailed info on glamping please click here.
Available to 5 day and now 3 day Festival and Camping ticket holders only. For a hassle and stress free Bluesfest, book your accommodation in one of the popular Tent Motels – pre set up tents, complete with an awning, carpet, 12v light, and stretcher beds and roll up windows– all you need to bring is your bedding.
Please note: You will need a 5 Day Festival & 5 Day Camping ticket to purchase your 5 Day Tent Motel.
- 2 Beds – for 5 day Festival and Camping Ticket Holders – $385 per Tent Motel
- 3 Beds – for 5 day Festival and Camping Ticket Holders – $455 per Tent Motel
Please note: You will need a 3 Day Festival & 3 Day Camping ticket to purchase your 3 Day Tent Motel.
- 2 Beds – for 3 day Festival and Camping Ticket Holders – $310 per Tent Motel
- 3 Beds – for 3 day Festival and Camping Ticket Holders – $395 per Tent Motel
Large Canvas Tipis will be available for those who want to try a unique, premium accommodation experience. All Tipis are pre-assembled, so you just have to arrive and check-in.
- 16 foot Tipi: $1,030 – Maximum of 3 people
- 18 foot Tipi: $1,120 – Maximum of 3 people
- 18 foot Tipi: $1,500 – Maximum of 5 people
WHICH TIPI SHOULD I CHOOSE ?
There are three options to choose from: The larger 18ft Tipi that is perfect for 4 people, or for a family or a group of friends and will sleep a maximum of 5. The larger 18ft Tipi, ideal for 2 to 3 people that prefer extra space when they are camping and The smaller 16ft Tipi that is a great option for 2 people, for the romantic couple or those who don’t like to share, this option will sleep a maximum of 3 people.
Tipi’s are available to 5 day Festival and Camping ticket holders only. Feel free to give us a call on 02 6685 8310 and we can help you over the phone. Due to the capacity limitations at Tyagarah, there are only a limited amount of Tipis available, so book as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
Please note: All people staying in your Tipi will need a 5 Day Festival & 5 Day Camping ticket.
WHAT DO I GET?
Each Tipi includes comfortable single foam mattresses on a quality stretcher camp bed, a floor, a bedside table and an LED lantern- just bring your own bedding.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Camping in a nice new clean Tipi with easy-to-find assigned numbers.
- Camping bed supplied with covered foam mattress and covered pillow
- Night light and small bedside table
- Foot Mat at the door for Shoes
- A Meeting and Chillout Space with tables and chairs will be at the entrance to the Rainbow Tipi Camp Area which will be attended by a P.G (Professional Greeter)
- The Rainbow Tipi Chai kitchen will provide chai tea, hot water for coffee and/or tea and water and wash up facilities if you would like to make your own breakfast.
- A Message Board to post notes to friends and a Bluesfest Schedule to view.
- Broom and Pans available to borrow from the Communal Space
Limited car spaces are available, so please advise our office on 02 6639 9800 if you would like to leave your car beside the Tipi village.