Shhhh, Don’t go letting these secret out! Try our 37 Hacks and we bet you too will be a happy camper!
1. Use a dry food container as a wastebasket.
2. At a campsite? Tie a bar of soap to the spigot with pantyhose for easy hand washing.
5. Make your own waste tank cleaner.
Mix together a cup of Borax detergent and 1/2 cup of Calgon Water Softener.
6. Here’s a great use for a dry erase board:
7. Use badge holder clips to hang string lights from your awning.
8. Use a towel rod to hold your bath products in place.
9. Square containers save more space than round ones.
And they won’t bump up against each other as much.
10. Keep your tissue boxes from getting wet/squished.
11. Use velcro to hold black-out curtains in place.
14. Mount your electrical adapters to keep them neat and tidy.
Everything in one place.
16. Command hooks are a super easy way to hang curtains.
19. Make scrambled eggs without dirtying up a bowl.
Mix ‘em up with milk in an empty water bottle for an easy breakfast.
20. Update those ugly floors with vinyl plank flooring.
It’s easy to install because you can cut the planks with a utility knife, they come pre-glued, and they’re waterproof to boot.
21. Cut up a shoe organizer for instant bed storage.
22. They also double as handy shower storage.
24. Line every shelf and drawer with non-slip liners.
25. Add glow-in-the-dark tape to your stairs at night.
26. Save all the free condiments you can.
Not only are they free, but they take up a lot less space than their full-sized counterparts.
27. Keep wasps away with cut up flea collars.
Wasps are attracted to the smell and taste of propane. To repel them, cut a flea collar in half and place in your RV compartments.
28. Slit foam swim noodles lengthwise and slip over each awning strut.
No more bonked heads!
30. A suspension rod in the shower lets you hang clothes while they’re still damp.
31. Anti-fatigue floor mats on the bottoms of bunks add comfort and insulation.
They’re cheap, too! You can buy 6 squares to fill a bunk for around $15-20.
32. A little spraypaint will help those sun-faded plastic parts on your RV look like new again.
33. Turn any cup into a travel cup with Press n’ Seal.
No more sudden spills!
35. Re-upholster your camper cushions with the least amount of sewing possible.
It’s like wrapping a gift! Get the full directions here.