Forums

Kings swags  

RSS

03/01/2017 10:14 am  

Anyone got one how is it and how was the service? 

ReplyQuoteLikeReport
Wendy Parker
04/01/2017 5:19 pm  

My kids really wanted a swag,  I too am interested in this. 

ReplyQuoteLikeReport
Gerry v
10/01/2017 10:20 am  

One of my family members has one.  It is long and so is the storage bag, something to consider on how much room you have to pack it.  The canvas is thick and inside is nice and dark so it is easy to sleep past sunrise.  They are fairly spacious for 2 to sleep in.  The newer ones come with a thicker mattress/bedding to sleep on, but they haven't complained about theirs.  It just depends on how soft you like your bed.  Very quick to setup.  The delivery time was quick.

ReplyQuoteLikeReport
10/01/2017 10:33 am  

Thanks Gerry your a legend for replying 🙂 I'm a glad they like it I'm still on the fence as I'm. Not the biggest fan of small spaces

ReplyQuoteLikeReport
21/01/2017 8:02 am  

I got one of these before they started putting the Kings name on. Mine has Roo's Systems on it. Same swag. Its big its good. We put a self inflatable matress under to add to comfort. Mainly cause my back is RS. They do smaller than the double size in the Kings Swags now. Couple of different styles as well. I think they are good value. I also have a couple of Swags from WA which are more basic but more expensive and higher quality canvas but no screen areas. They're all good. I think the Kings Swags will suits a lot of campers. I have seen a lot of them in the back of utes in NSW and QLD.

ReplyQuoteLikeReport

Working

Please Login or Register

Lost Password

Register